Build a fan base. Promote your products, use advanced statistics and SEO tools, and connect with built-in audiences on social media to grow your business.
Open a store. Process payments, configure taxes and shipping, build a marketing plan
Start a blog. Everyone has a point of view. Make your mark online with the world’s greatest blogging tool, and join a community millions strong that’s waiting to hear what you have to say.
Getting started is easy with our Guided DIY Package
The Technical Bits
- We’ll set you up a temporary site on a fast secure server – in fact the best out there for your location and market
- We load up a premium theme with page builder, plus some premium plugins like Gravity forms and woo-commerce (and explain what those are)
- We help you register your domain, organise transfers and all the technical DNS name server stuff
- FTP set up, SSL certificate setup (secure site)
- User set up
- E Mail set up for your domain
- A menu structure and user navigation that will achieve your business goals – comes out of the free brainstorming sessions we do
- A home page set up using your media, copy, value propositions and other content
Getting it together
- For each page in the menu structure you’ll need to draft a basic Value Proposition – not perfect everything can be changed as things develop
- Some copy – a para or two for each page – keep it simple and to the point – talk outcomes not me me me
- A hero or main image – in high resolution – lets talk about this as its a hard one for people and you need to be organised – Google Photos is worth looking at for storage and sizing before upload is important.
- Your trading name – branding requirements etc – brainstorming and survey of friends, associates and family required.
- Your Contact Details – Names, Email, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contact Business Hours, Whats App, Facebook messenger, Skype etc
- Your website user login details to the cms / back end where all the magic happens
- Practice for your driving test – go through https://wordpress.com/learn/ over four or five weeks and it will stand you in good stead – hardly anyone does it and they remain totally reliant on the developer or designers.
- Sign up to our newsletter to stay in the loop with useful stuff !
From here onwards
- We’ll invoice you for the set up we’ve done whilst you are getting it together
- We’ll invoice you for the 1st months managed hosting towards the end of the getting it together stage
- We set up our 1st paid consultation/ coaching session when its time and if you require it. This is going to be different for everyone and we’ll make sure its a win-win situation.