To Clarify a Few Things About The Initial Consultation
- It’s one of the most valuable things you will do with us
- Whether online or face to face we’ll make sure it’s convenient for you, informal but thorough.
- It’s an ideal opportunity for you to assess us and decide the depth of any engagement.
- It’s the only way for us to assess the scope of the work and quote properly.
- We don’t care how big or small you are right now, or the size of the project – the initial consultation is how we engage new prospects and grow our business as well.
- It’s how we gain insight into your vision for the business and brand, identify competitive dynamics, and lay the foundation for subsequent project steps.
Kickoff Happens if You Decide to Engage
We obtain a detailed overview from you about the business and brand.
Review any existing research, business plans and marketing strategy documents.
Carry out interviews to address hypotheses, opportunities and challenges.
Profile primary competitors to determine their brand positionings and strategic intent.
Identity highest potential customer segments (e.g., behaviours, demographics, attitudes, needs, where they hang out online etc) for further research.
Obtain unique customer insights through primary research
What You Get Out of the Kickoff
It places you with enough documented information and in a position to engage further on a larger scope, on certain marketing projects only, or move forward with direction on your own steam.
Kickoff is a key input step for setting a brand vision.